This was our first Christmas and holiday season in Indianapolis. If this was 1997 I’d embed a recording of Jim Nabors singing Back Home In Indiana, but I spare you of that. Instead you can follow the link I put around the title of the song.
We’ve been so fortunate with the move and really enjoy living her now. This December we have;
- Attended our first ExactTarget Holiday party (jim’s new job)
- Figured out a new place to put the Christmas tree (all Kell)
- Devised a new exterior lighting scheme (all me)
- Hosted our first Christmas Eve Party for both McIntosh’s and Tschohl’s, and
- Visited Santa at the mall!
All in all it was a very busy December for the McIntosh’s. We love our new home, being near family but we miss many of our friends in Utah. Happy Holidy’s and best wishes in 2009.
There should be some Christmas pictures in the photos section of my site soon.